Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to the Moonlands

The Moonlands is a name that may not be familiar to many of you. It was the setting of the Magi-Nation CCG that only lasted for a few years before being beat out by more well known and well funded card games. However, Magi-Nation was the only CCG that I ever got into, in part because of it's simple mechanics and the high quality art used on the cards. I was also impressed with some of the story that was used in the game. I had always wished that they would make a tabletop RPG out of the settimg, but that was a pipe dream. At least then, but no longer. Using the Pathfinder system, I will slowly be building up a resource that allows you the reader to adventure in the Moonlands and do battle with the dark forces of the core. Of course to make everything work I have to take some liberties but my hope is that you will find that the work done here will capture the spirit, if not the letter, of Magi-Nation.

1 comment:

  1. Does the moonlands have anything resembling a map?

    ReplyDelete